Pictures courtesy of:
- Workshops & Courses
- Outdoor Rink
- Annie Lk. Golf Course
- Disc Golf at LMCC
- Cross-country Skiing
- Carbon Hill
- Stories & Voices
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Emergency Committee
- Compost Club
- Solar Project
- Mt. Lorne Co-Housing Project
- LMCA Calender
- Email LMCA
- Email Hamlet Council
Hamlet of Mt. Lorne
47 Annie Lake Road
"The Wealth of Wellness"
Playlist curated by Karla Scott
Hosted by Lyn Hartley
Sunday afternoon, April 30th, 1 - 4:30 pm
Wellness is much more than physical health, exercise or nutrition. It is the full integration of states of physical, mental, and spiritual well being. Wellness means we’re taking care of ourselves from the inside out.
Wellness is holistic. That means that we need to consider every aspect of our being — from our beauty products and daily routine to our progress on our life’s passions and what we eat — and determine what makes us feel complete, happy and in love with our lives. Then we need to do it. And the trick is doing it everyday.
The TED Talks we will watch might give you the motivation you’ll need.
At this salon, we will watch and discuss a selection of prerecorded TED talks that feature some of the ‘ideas worth spreading’ about wellness.
Looking forward to seeing you ~ admission is free but please bring a friend and a small plate of food to share.
Join us for:
Volunteer Work Day
Saturday, May 27th, noon - 5 pm
Drop in and give us a hand!
We've got a job for every skill and everyone . . .
- building raised beds a la Bob Sharp
- building log benches and tables for the backyard
- setting up chicken wire fencing for the garden
- compost boxes for the garden
- and all the other things that need to be done before summer comes
And then stay for our
Volunteer Appreciation Dinner 5:30 pm
Drop in or call ahead.
For more info call 667-7083 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Ingestible Festival 2016
Was a great success !!
A Big THANK YOU
- to all the local chefs that brought in entries and shared these local delights
We had more than 45 entries to admire and enjoy yeah !
- to all the volunteers that help make this happen
Around 20 volunteers were involved – from planing to making it happen, to food talks and serving !!
( and we hope to see you all September 24th for our volunteer appreciation dinner !!!!! )
This event would not happen without your help !!!
Ingestible Festival 2015
We had great programming and events throughout this year and
LMCA would like to thank:
YTG Youth Directorate - Community Youth Activities
Lotteries Yukon - Community Lottery Program
Heritage Canada - Canada Day Celebration support
- YTG Arts Fund for our Summer Sunshine Arts Series
- Fire Smart YTG Community Services for Fire Smart 2013
- Sports and Recreation Department YTG / Community Services for all their contributions
For more info. email@example.com or 667-7083