Lorne Mt. Community Centre (LMCC)
- Workshops & Courses
- Outdoor Rink
- Annie Lk. Golf Course
- Disc Golf at LMCC
- Cross-country Skiing
- Carbon Hill
- Stories & Voices
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Emergency Committee
- Compost Club
- Solar Project
- Mt. Lorne Co-Housing Project
- LMCA Calender
- Email LMCA
- Email Hamlet Council
Hamlet of Mt. Lorne
47 Annie Lake Road
The Lorne Mountain Community Centre is located at km1 Annie Lake Road in a quiet country setting and is available for individual and group rentals.
LMCA Hall Rental Fee Schedule 2016
Up to 4 hours
Up to 8 hours
With extra scheduled service
|Ice Rink||$150.00 - 3 hour slot||$250.00 - Zamboni 3 hours|
|CC Ski Trails||$100.00 - day use||$200.00 - track setting|
|Golf Course||$100.00 - day use||n/a|
Packages - full facility use with overnight use and camping option
Summer Weekend Rentals (weddings and events) - Friday 10 am to Sunday 4 pm
|Depending on group size:||up to 90 people||$1200.00|
|up to 135 people||$1400.00|
|Additional day to any package (Thu or Mon)||add $250.00 / $300.00 / $350.00|
Restrictions apply to groups over 140:
- Event set up plans need to be submitted and approved before rental
- Additional equipment as needed to be brought in at own cost
Refundable safety deposit required:
|$350.00 for day rental||$1000.00 for weekend||$1500.00 for +135 groups|
Any cleanup cost / repairs will be deducted from safety deposit at $50.00 per hour.
All policies as outlined in the LMCA hall rental manual apply.
LMCA Hall Rental Manual
The following PDF documents make up the LMCA Hall Rental Manual:
Renting the full facility means that the renters have access to the main hall, kitchen, pavilion, showers, scheduled service at rink and ski trails, firewood and warm up area of skating rink.
*Please note: Drop in for trails, skateboard park, tennis court and showers will stay open.
Renting the main hall means that renters have access to the main hall and kitchen. Staff may be on site using the office. No outdoor facility service provided.
Renting the ice includes access to washrooms and showers, power at rink, chairs, tables and scheduled zamboni service for the event (if possible). Membership mandatory for responsible party.
*Please note: We only accept one booking at a time for the ice rink but drop in skating for members remains open.
Renting the ski trails includes use of the all groomed ski trails and scheduled service for track setting (if possible). Membership mandatory for responsible party.
*Please note: We only accept one booking at a time for the ski trails but drop in skiing for members remains open.
Rental of the golf course includes use of the entire golf course. Membership mandatory for responsible party.
*Please note: We only accept one booking at a time for the golf course but drop in for golfing remains open.
For more information contact the Lorne Mountain Community Centre 667-7083 or email: email@example.com
LMCA Hall Rental Events Schedule Calender:
Lorne Mountain Community Centre facilities include the following:
Community Centre Hall:
Capacity: 100 people standing; 70 people seated, permit inside 89
30’ X 30’ main hall (part carpet, part parquet flooring)
- 10 - 8 foot tables
- 10 - 6 foot tables
- 58 plastic folding chairs
- 28 folding, metal chairs
- 5 small patio tables - round
- Sound system for tapes and CD’s
- approx. 45 plastic patio style chairs for outdoor use (sorry break easily)
Attached Kitchen (15' x 13') with serving window
- 2 electric stoves (one is convection with 2 ovens)
- 2 fridge (for rental use)
- 1 household size dishwasher
- 1 chaving table
- 1 small BBQ - propane
- commercial size 3 tier sink
- 2 - 12 cup coffee makers
- 2 stovetop kettles
- 1 microwave
- 4 stainless steel coffee/tea thermoses
- An assortment of pots and pans
- A small assortment of serving platters and bowls
- 75 dinner plates(mixed)
- 50 small plates
- 40 small bowls
- 45 mugs
- An assortment of serving and cooking utensils
- An assortment of knives, forks etc. for up to 60 people (mixed)
Zamboni Station Building
- 2 washrooms with one coin operated shower each
Open-Air Timber-Frame Pavilion
- 40’ X 40’
- Stage: 24’w x 13’deep
- Electrical outlets - timer shut off at 11:30
- 14 picnic tables
- 6 portable canvas sheets with hardware attached to pavilion sides
- Warm-up building
- wood stove with a supply of wood
- heated change room
- ice resurfacing service can be scheduled
Surrounding Facilities Include:
- Playground area
- Skateboard park
- Tennis courts
- Ski trails
- Wilderness golf course (2 km away)