23 March 2020
We are closely following the latest updates from Yukon Government in regards to CVID-19 protocols. Please refer to www.yukon.ca/covid-19 for the latest update for today.
Community Centre – hall – showers – programs are all closed.
Please follow these Yukon recommended guidelines when using our outdoor facilities – rink and ski trails.
- Any gatherings are limited to 10 people maximum – please NO multi family meetings at this time!
- Maintain a 2m/6ft distance from other people.
- Wash hands prior to the activity and afterwards. Between hand washing, use hand sanitizer. Carry some around with you if you can.
- If you are sick, cold or flu etc, please stay home. Other people are vulnerable to illness. Please help to keep everyone healthy.
- Practice good cough etiquette – cough into your elbow.
Rink maintenance will end today – with the weather warming up.
Be careful and skate at your own risk and keep your distance – rink warm up is closed.
Ski trails are in good condition – enjoy!
Organized kids activities are postponed for now.
Stay safe everyone and look out for any updates.
LMCA staff and board
Mt. Lorne Local Advisory Council
Please stay informed
Government of Yukon
Chief Medical Officer of Health Declares Public Health Emergency
Find Information About Coronavirus (COVID19)
Yukon Chief Medical Officer of Health
Yukon Communicable Disease Control (YCDC)
Yukon Health Line
Government of Canada
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19): Being Prepared
Know the difference: Self-monitoring, self-isolation, and isolation for COVID-19
Tipping Fees in Rural Communities (including Mt. Lorne) – Staring in April 2020