Lorne Mt. Community Association (LMCA)
Sports, Recreation and Arts Programming. Facilities Rental.
LMCA is registered society formed in 1985 to serve the social and recreational needs of what is now the Hamlet of Mt. Lorne.
In 1996 the association was granted the powers of Recreational Authority by the Government of Yukon.
LMCA’s mandate is to provide the facilities and recreational opportunities that promote a healthy lifestyle, encourage family participation, provide opportunities for youth employments and training while supporting goals of sustainability and environmental responsibility.
LMCA Community Centre is located at:
#47 Annie Lake Road
(1 km down the Annie Lake Road on the right-hand side)
Whitehorse February 17th 2021
Please note we are currently not accepting any additional summer rentals 2021 for our facility !
Update for already registered hall rental reservations 2021
Hello folks- while we all were/are hoping for better news for the upcoming
Summer rental season at LMCC- at this time we do not expect the restrictions and regulations regarding social gatherings to change substantially .
Current regulations/ policies for rental events at LMCC are :
· Indoor gatherings up to 10 people with social distancing in place
· Indoor events up to 25 people- with preorganized seating only
( no mingling or party style events possible )
· Outdoor events up to 50 people- with operational plan in place
· Maximum 3 people in kitchen
· No potlucks, self serve buffets or similar- all refreshments and foods need to be served with restaurant guidelines in mind
· Groups over 10 need to show a covid plan approved by covid group YG
· Person in charge of event needs to agree to, sign and follow the provided LMCA policy for rental use ( find sample attached )
· Masks are currently mandatory in facility !!
We acknowledge that this will most likely not work for the event you are looking forward to having this summer. We will hold your date and will return your deposit at any point if you decide to cancel.