with Bianka Walcher
Every Tuesday during the winter, 1 – 3 pm.
Great opportunity to socialize, share a meal and get active together.
- Pedometers available on loan to anyone interested in step counting
- The ping pong table is still up at the warm-up shed.
- We can walk behind the centre and try out the disc golf course. We have a variety of discs available for you.
- Another option would be a walk to the proposed cemetery site close to the community centre. We have simple ski poles here for you to use and you can try to “nordic walk”.
- There will be speed stacking available as well. Don’t miss out on this fun challenge. If you weren’t here last week, we will give you a demonstration!
- Or join our experienced cribbage players!
Please feel free to buddy up for longer, fun walks/hikes/skies this winter and use our Wellness Cafe as your start or end point to warm-up and socialize!
All seniors are very welcome!
Free event – just drop in
More info? 667-7083 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This program is made possible with support from RPAY – RHEAL